Let’s learn how to use ‘have’ to talk about possession. You can also use ‘have’ to talk about being ill and about eating and drinking.
- Watch the video about articles.
- Complete exercise 1.
- Complete exercise 2.
- Look at our examples.
Using have for possession
I have a house in Madrid.
He has blue eyes.
Do have time to finish your homework?
Other uses of have
You can also use have
- to talk about being ill: I have a headache.
- to talk about eating and drinking: He has a burger for lunch every day.
- in the present continuous: She’s having a shower.
- other expressions: I have a problem.