A2 Work Flyers Vocabulary Puzzles
Match-upWord SearchCrosswordWord List
In order to play our crossword puzzle, you need to click on the numbered boxes to reveal the clues.
Words for talking about work for flyers:
- police officer
A2 Work Flyers Vocabulary Exercises
Exercise 1Exercise 2Exercise 3Extension
Interview people about their jobs. Create an information card for each person.
- Job (What job do you do?)
- Where (Where do you work?)
- Uniform (Do you wear a uniform?)
- Like/dislike (What do you like or dislike about your job?
- What time (What time do you start and finish work?)
- Hours (How many hours do you work a week?)
Show and tell your friends or family about the people you interviewed.