These resources are for students taking the IB English B course for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme. The activities develop communication skills so you can become proficient in the English Language.
- Identities – an opportunity to discover their interests, values, beliefs and culture.
- Experiences – invites students to consider how events that take place impact an individual’s life.
- Human Ingenuity – examines the characteristic of humans and the desire to create and invent.
- Social Organisation – focuses on three aspects: work, school and love.
- Sharing the Planet – explores living in a globalised world.