These resources are for students taking the IB English B course for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme. The activities develop communication skills so you can become proficient in the English Language.
- Identities – an opportunity to discover their interests, values, beliefs and culture.
- Experiences – invites students to consider how events that take place impact an individual’s life.
- Human ingenuity – the characteristic of humans iS the desire to create and invent.
- Social organisation – focus on three aspects: work, school and love.
- Sharing the planet – living in a globalised world.