IGCSE ESL Exercise 5 Bonfire Night is a good example of an informal email which has the appropriate content and language to gain a high mark in this part of the exam.
IGCSE ESL Exercise 5 Bonfire Night
Read a text and answer a series of questions.
Read a text and answer a series of questions testing more detailed comprehension.
Make brief notes related to a piece of text.
Write a summary.
Write an informal email.
- Exercise 5 Birthday Party
- Exercise 5 Bonfire Night
- Exercise 5 Cousin Visiting (Description)
- Exercise 5 Favourite Film
- Exercise 5 Going for an Interview (Advice)
- Exercise 5 Going on Holiday
- Exercise 5 Interesting Meeting
- Exercise 5 New Attraction
- Exercise 5 Restaurant Visit (Narrative)
- Exercise 5 Returning Home
Write a report, review or article.
- Exercise 6 Becoming Vegetarian Article
- Exercise 6 Dangerous Shopping Book Review
- Exercise 6 Exam Advice Article
- Exercise 6 Important Developments Article
- Exercise 6 Living in Different Places
- Exercise 6 Mission Impossible – Fallout Review
- Exercise 6 Mobile Phone Review
- Exercise 6 Recycling Centre Report
- Exercise 6 Sports Lessons Article
- Exercise 6 Subject Choices Article
- Exercise 6 Thai Restaurant Review
Here are videos to help you with the reading and wrting sections.
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Advice Email
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Descriptive Email
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Narrative Email
- Exercise 6 How to write a report
- Exercise 6 How to write a review
- Exercise 6 How to write a School Magazine Article