- Exercise 1 (Extended)
- Exercise 2 (Extended)
- Exercise 3 (Extended)
- Exercise 4 (Extended)
- Exercise 5 (Extended)
- Exercise 6 (Extended)
- Videos (Extended)
Read a text and answer a series of questions.
Read a text and answer a series of questions testing more detailed comprehension.
Make brief notes related to a piece of text.
Write a summary.
Write an informal email.
- Exercise 5 Birthday Party
- Exercise 5 Bonfire Night
- Exercise 5 Cousin Visiting (Description)
- Exercise 5 Favourite Film
- Exercise 5 Going for an Interview (Advice)
- Exercise 5 Going on Holiday
- Exercise 5 Interesting Meeting
- Exercise 5 New Attraction
- Exercise 5 Restaurant Visit (Narrative)
- Exercise 5 Returning Home
Write a report, review or article.
- Becoming Vegetarian Article
- Exam Advice Article
- Exercise 6 Career’s Talk Report
- Exercise 6 Dangerous Shopping Book Review
- Exercise 6 Eating Out in Berlin Travel Report
- Exercise 6 Important Developments Article
- Exercise 6 Living in Different Places
- Exercise 6 Mobile Phone Review
- Exercise 6 Recycling Centre Report
- Exercise 6 Subject Choices Article
- Exercise 6 Thai Restaurant Review
- Mission Impossible – Fallout Review
- Online Gaming Article
- Snack Machine Article
- Sports Lessons Article
- Work Experience Day Report
- Working in the Summer Holidays Report
Here are videos to help you with the reading and wrting sections.
- Exercise 1 Extended Video introduction
- Exercise 2 Extended Video introduction
- Exercise 3 Extended Video introduction
- Exercise 4 How to write a Summary (Extended)
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Advice Email
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Descriptive Email
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Narrative Email
- Exercise 6 Becoming Vegetarian
- Exercise 6 How to write a Film Review
- Exercise 6 How to write a report
- Exercise 6 How to write a review
- Exercise 6 How to write an Event Report
- How to write a school magazine article
- Report Writing with Subheadings
- What makes a good life?
- Try something new for 30 days
- Mermaiding Listening Exercise
- Stephen Hawkins Listening Exercise
- London Travel Guide
- Working for the BBC Listening Exercise
- Makeup Artist Listening Exercise
- BBC Controller Listening Exercise
- Riding a Motorbike Listening Exercise
- Cycling Listening Exercise
- Great Ship Adventure Listening Exercise