We love watching videos as our culture is dominated by the visual image, and in particular, the moving image. For students learning English, the amount of video content available on the internet has increased dramatic in recent years.
But simply to view films in English is not enough to learn the language as help is needed in accessing their message and in integrating them in their language learning. This is precisely what we do on our Youtube channel by providing the resources to learn English with short animations that you watch over and over again. There are various types from showing the differences between words that are often confused or parts of grammar that students often struggle with.
Click on some of our videos to watch and if you like them why not subscribe to our channel for regular updates.
- IGCSE ESL Reading & Writing | Exercise 6 (Video)
- IGCSE ESL Reading & Writing | Exercise 5 (Video)
- IGCSE ESL Reading & Writing | Exercise 4 (Video)
- IGCSE ESL Reading & Writing | Exercise 3 (Video)
- IGCSE ESL Reading & Writing | Exercise 2 (Video)
- IGCSE ESL Reading & Writing | Exercise 1 (Video)
- Unit 6 | Using have with different meanings
- Unit 5 | Articles before nouns
- Article the | Pronunciation Practice
- Compound Nouns | Wintertime Special
- Indefinite article: ‘a’ and ‘an’ | Grammar
- There and Their | Common English mistakes
- Basic Prepositions of Place | Grammar
- Talking about feelings | Vocabulary
- Using the suffix -er | Vocabulary & Spelling
- Using the suffix -or | Vocabulary and Spelling
- French words using [ch] | Pronunication