IGCSE ESL Exercise 6 Sports Lessons is a good example of an article for a school magazine which has the appropriate content and language to gain a high mark in this part of the exam.
Exercise 6 Sports Lessons
- Exercise 1 (Extended)
- Exercise 2 (Extended)
- Exercise 3 (Extended)
- Exercise 4 (Extended)
- Exercise 5 (Extended)
- Exercise 6 (Extended)
- Videos (Extended)
Read a text and answer a series of questions.
Read a text and answer a series of questions testing more detailed comprehension.
Make brief notes related to a piece of text.
Write a summary.
Write an informal email.
- Exercise 5 Birthday Party
- Exercise 5 Bonfire Night
- Exercise 5 Cousin Visiting (Description)
- Exercise 5 Favourite Film
- Exercise 5 Going for an Interview (Advice)
- Exercise 5 Going on Holiday
- Exercise 5 Interesting Meeting
- Exercise 5 New Attraction
- Exercise 5 Restaurant Visit (Narrative)
- Exercise 5 Returning Home
Write a report, review or article.
- Becoming Vegetarian Article
- Exercise 6 Career’s Talk Report
- Exercise 6 Dangerous Shopping Book Review
- Exercise 6 Eating Out in Berlin Travel Report
- Exercise 6 Exam Advice Article
- Exercise 6 Important Developments Article
- Exercise 6 Living in Different Places
- Exercise 6 Mobile Phone Review
- Exercise 6 Recycling Centre Report
- Exercise 6 Sports Lessons Article
- Exercise 6 Subject Choices Article
- Exercise 6 Thai Restaurant Review
- Mission Impossible – Fallout Review
- Online Gaming Article
- Working in the Summer Holidays Report
Here are videos to help you with the reading and wrting sections.
- Exercise 1 Extended Video introduction
- Exercise 2 Extended Video introduction
- Exercise 3 Extended Video introduction
- Exercise 4 How to write a Summary (Extended)
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Advice Email
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Descriptive Email
- Exercise 5 How to write an Informal Narrative Email
- Exercise 6 How to write a Film Review
- Exercise 6 How to write a report
- Exercise 6 How to write a review
- Exercise 6 How to write a School Magazine Article
- Exercise 6 How to write an Event Report